Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weak and Strong Points (10a)


“it’s never too late to be who you might have been.”— George eliot

The first suggestion David Rendall is "What's your problem?", and most of his argument is about how what is your biggest weakness that you notice within yourself. When you have a performance, do you evaluate yourself and have other evaluate you for feedback? The only way to improve ones self is to fix strengths, build on strengths and do both of them not focus on one. To attain the goals that are in reach one must recognize themselves to be self improved upon because not one person is ever at the best they can ever attain. Hard work must be put into a daily routine of oneself to foster a well-rounded person that will be able to produce and create things that maybe have never been thought about earlier in their own lives. This goal pertains to my life so often because I always doubt myself that I will never be the best or have a creative idea, yet the only way to strive to my goal is to learn about myself and let other critique me. 

Flawless: there’s Nothing Wrong With You
“every limit is a beginning as well as an ending.”— George Eliot

Every person is different in this world much of what we do today is not going to affect of how others are going to treat us in the future. What people do remember are the features that we have and how we utilize ourselves as our own human being. There are so many people in this world, that is one of the reasons we have professions and strengths and weaknesses. Co-workers, employees and friends will always play as important things in your life such as when getting a job but things they look for when getting these jobs are the characteristics of yourself. Be yourself but of many of your weaknesses are being arrogant, impatient, obnoxious, boring, and unrealistic then your not getting anywhere very quick. Start to work on your strengths such as being responsible, enthusiastic, calm, reflective and assertive. Start a new attitude and end the old. Find an addiction, dyslexia, and disorganization and create a way to harness them and put towards strengths to change them but not put them away.

FreaK: the PoWer oF uNIqueNess
“great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
—albert einstein

Theres a time in life to accept yourself and work on the abilities you have and embrace the gifts you were given not fix them. As said by Rendall, Its better to be exceptional than be just good at something. The uniqueness of the leaning tower of Pisa has brought millions of people to the town of Pisa, why would anyone try to fix such a strange and unique structure. Many builders and rulers of the city have tried to fix the tower of Pisa, in reality they should have never even bothered because who wants to go visit another tower that stands straight up. Pictures can be sold about the tower but never again would the tower hold is essence of uniqueness. I use this strategic ideal almost everyday by showing people that I may be just another person who is in college but i bring more than just being a student to the table. I am flexible and I can talk to nearly any person that can speak the english language or possibly even spanish. There are points in my life that I will not fix the things that may look different about me instead I will embrace them for who I am. 

In this whole article what I have read I have noticed that one of my weaknesses is being well-rounded, I need to learn to professionalize in a practice. To be able to utilize my other skills that are strengths to the table would be incredible because to be able to work on my weaknesses that are not fully developed yet in my life. My strengths conclude with vocal, enthusiastic, passionate, adventurous, self-confident, and dedicated for the most part. My weaknesses come down to only a couple but really need to be focused on; unorganized, impatient, inconsistent and intimidating. These weaknesses can become my largest strengths which I will be able to utilize in the work force that I will be entering soon in my life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment